Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Sweet He Is...

My wonderful boyfriend Steven listens so well (too well sometimes) After months and months of wishing and kinda looking for something to put in my patio, my wish came true.  Steven came across this table with 2 chairs  at a garage sale and snagged it for me. What a perfect fit for my little patio! I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the table beforehand. It was definitely in need of some TLC. Steven got right to work sanding, priming and repainting the table and chairs. Here are a few pics:



The glass top was worn and a little foggy so he painted the glass using chalk board paint. Now it's ready for me to keep score on for the many card games we enjoy...golf & coffee anyone? (hehe) I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. I love my new little table. Now, if it would just get cold outside again...

No comments:

Post a Comment