Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Currently Reading....


     (Source)

One Day by David Nicholls...Oh? You can see that from book cover above? Right.....moving on.

So I've only just begun reading this book and i'm in love with it already. It's a little bit of romance, a little bit of comedy with a lot of serious tones on life, family, careers post-college, love and the ever mysterious nature of male/female friendships. I have to say it's been a great read so far.

Well, that said,  I better get my read on. Why you ask? because I've just discovered that they've made the movie adaptation of this book! The movie features Jim Sturgess and Anne Hathaway as main characters Dexter and Emma. (Sigh*) It's in post- production and set for release sometime this fall! How's that for reading incentive??  Can't wait to get back to my book. Darn you work.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment