Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog & Music Love:

A few years ago, I discovered an awesome little blog run by Mrs. Elsie. Her blog,  A Beautiful Mess  is full of neat D.I.Y projects, yummy recipes and amazing fashion/photography pieces. In addition, she runs her own vintage store/bakery with her sister and has designed her very own dress line. How amazing is that? If you haven't already checked out her blog I highly recommend giving it a look-see. 

Thanks to Mrs. Elsie, this past week, I discovered a new musical gem to add to my every growing collection: Sucre'


Did you have a listen?   What did you think? 

Personally, I can't wait to hear the rest of her album. I've fallen in love with the song and I think the video is quite fantastically whimsical. :)

Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. ehehe I discovered it on her blog too :D

    ReplyDelete