Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life Events, Listography Style:


 Let's get caught up shall we? 

  1. Celebrated 1 year of marriage to my best friend. 
  2. Decided to move to Texas.
  3. Got a puppy. 
  4. Decided not to move to Texas.
  5. Found out I was Pregnant.
  6. Decided to move to Texas.
  7. Decided not to move to Texas.
  8. Decided to move to Texas.
  9. Husband lost job.
10. Moved in with in-laws.
11. Quit my job.
12. Packed up our things.
13. Moved to Texas.
14. Celebrated 2 years of marriage to my best friend.  
15. Had a baby.
16. Currently figuring out my new role as a stay-at-home Ma'ma. 

Well, those are my life events in a nutshell. The past few years were filled with highs and lows. As we are treading in new territory and learning our way as new parents in a new city; we realize that this journey has been colorful, to say the least, but we are so grateful for every moment that has brought us to this present time.  

(Source: Google/Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment