Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Events: Birthdays & Valentines

These past few weeks have been amazing!! First there was my birthday, I received so many sweet gifts, a booklight, a book of super duper hard soduku puzzles (brain of mine, you're in for it) a neat watch and tickets to see my favorite artist Joshua Radin! (We had great seats) I got to hang out with some pretty awesome ladies, had a delicious meal. I have to say, that was the BEST birthday ever, hands down :)

Next came Valentines Day... I made a yummy (looking) cake, the boy gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers (My apartment smells all floral now) and chocolates and my fave shoes...Converse. He's too good . Oh! and my sister, she gave me a gift so rare it's only available once a year!... Girl scout cookies (So heavenly). My sweet parents, not ones to forgot the ones they love down in FL. They sent my sister and I pretty cards filled with cute notes from everyone and a giftcard to Chipolte (Who doesn't love that place?) We're spoiled really. It was a lovely day.

Here are a few pics from those 2 special  days :)





My Sister <3

 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a special day on both counts! And Joshua Radin in concert....swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete