Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh Hello You...Beautiful Things

It's been a while since I've done a beautiful things post, I will work on being more consistant. Here are some things that caught my eye this week. Enjoy....


Spanish Steps dress

The Pierces (Loving their music right now)

Milford Sound, NZ (On my bucketlist to visit)

This dress from BHLDN

Royal wedding inspiration

Feathered hair...I couldn't pull it off, but it does look pretty.

Anything catch your eye this week? If you care to share it send me the link, I'd love to see.

3 comments:

  1. I came across your comment on Hannah's post today where you had noted Ezekiel. That truly is the heart of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, It was certainly a wake up call for me, glad there are people who feel the same. Hannah's post couldn't have stated things any better. :)

    ReplyDelete