Thursday, March 24, 2011

Color me...Cobalt

Yesterday,  I bought some beautiful cobalt, stemless wineglasses from Pier 1. (see below) They were a steal and as I love blue hues so very much, I just couldn't pass them up. They go perfectly with the cobalt tumblers I bought a while back. Sidenote: just checked my cell phone and realized my phone cover is cobalt...ironic no? Here are some other lovely items in this beautiful color.
 
Cobalt glassware

"Bird on a cherry blossom" pillow

Mosaic Blue Stained Glass Mirror


Opal pendant necklace


 
Is there a color you can't get enough of?

2 comments:

  1. See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough coral. I love that it is pink enough to be really girly, but deep and rich enough to be fun and flirty.

    P.S. Love those medicine bottles.

    ReplyDelete