Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Recap:


**ART UNDER THE STARS**


I think this weekend was one of the best weekends I've had all year. The weather was glorious. I got to do a bunch of stuff in the company of some pretty amazing friends. There was food, flea market rummaging, shopping, frozen yogurt, and the highlight an art festival!! I have to say, I'm absolutlely loving where I live. Down the road, a little ways from where I live, is the quaint, little Lake Lily. Every year it hosts "Art Under the Stars" a 3 day arts festival, one of  few that offer night time viewing hours. The lake walk was full of beautiful, interesting things and the live jazz band was a plus. Only downer, is that I forgot to bring along my camera so I was reduced to a few cell phone shots (I guess there's always next year)  

Here are a few paintings from Rob Kaz, one of the artists featured in the festival.






To view more paintings: www.robkazart.com
(Source:) Lake Lily festival Photo - Google Image Finder

No comments:

Post a Comment